Mary E. Steele

ID list

Do you have one of these?

California ID or driver license 

Any state ID or driver license 

Canada or Mexico driver license

US Passport 

Passport from any country

Inmate correctional ID card

Inmate card from sheriff / jail

Employee ID card for CA county, city, state

Tribal group card

Military ID

Consular ID card 


(All must be current or issued within the past 5 years)  

(ID must match the notarized name)